Grow fresh Pak Choy at home!
Did you know Pak Choy (known also as Bok Choy, Pak Choi etc) has been cultivated in China for over 5000 years? It's played a significant role in traditional Chinese cuisine and medicine, reducing your risk of developing cancer. Pak Choy is full of cancer-fighting compounds such as vitamins A, C, E and K, beta-carotene, folate and selenium which are vital for healthy skin and a strong immune system. Today, it’s a staple in many Asian and American recipes. Pak Choi's unique flavor makes it particularly great for stir-fries, braising and soups.
Pak Choy benefits:
- Source of Vitamins A, C, E and K
- Source of Calcium Magnesium, Potassium, Manganese and Iron
- Versatile in its methods of preparation, from raw to marinated
- You can rest assured you're consuming the freshest, most nutritious Pak Choy ever!
How To Get Started
Start with Lite Garden - 6 Pods
Start with Family Garden - 12 Pods
Watch Their Grow
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.